More of Anna's HSN Anniversary projects: Seasonal Layers

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hello friends! Oh it's good to be blogging again! So last week I showed you some Seasonal Die cards, today I am sharing some Seasonal Layers cards!

Here we go!



Oh I loved making this card! I embossed a sheet of vellum and them colored the back side with Copic markers. The result was really soft.



For this card I used the border embossig folders to create a trellis for the flowers.



Adding glitter cardstock to the back of the embossed images can add dimension to the design.


This might be my favorite. I inked the top of the embossing folder and ran it thru my Cuttlebug. Then I ran a few strips of 1inch paper thru the Cuttlebug and cut out the border embossing folder design to layer.



These cards were quick and easy to create. Thank you for stopping by.

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs