Design Studio cards

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello friends. today I am sharing a few projects from the Cricut Design Studio that I made a few months back with the cartridge titled Dimensional Scenes - Tea & Cakes.

These cards are like shadow boxes, so fun to put together.


I paired them with coordinating cardstocks and papers from Anna Griffin.



These two are from Dimensional Scenes - XOXO

 That little birdie is just too fun!




The Cricut Design Space makes it so easy to create cards like these and more. I'm a real fan of my Cricut Explore. 

If you've been on the fence about purchasing an Explore, I can tell you first hand that out of the box I had no idea what I was doing but Cricut's upgrades have made cutting images easier than ever.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs