Vintage Collage Toppers projects

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hello Friends! Today I am so excited to share some projects I made with Anna's newest embellishment set,

Vintage Collage Toppers!

These layered embellishments are ready to be put on a card to help you get them in the mail faster!

Here are some of my samples.




I love Anna's glittered cardstock. It really adds the wow factor to a card.



There are masculine options too which makes creating a card for him super easy. I don't know about you but I struggle with masculine cards. 






All of these cards came together so quickly thanks to these embellies! Anna just annouced last week that she's going to have Vintage Card toppers 2 on HSN in her March show so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}


2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are all AMAZEBALLS!!!

Unknown said...

Love love love

 
site design by designer blogs