25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 1

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello and welcome to my 5th Annual 25 Days of Holiday cards!

I love making cards for friends and family. I believe when you make a handmade card for someone and they receive it, they instantly know they are special to the sender. 

All month long I'll be sharing a variety of holiday cards I've created and offer some tips for making them on my blog every day until Christmas Day. I hope you will enjoy the inspiration and share links in the comments to your holiday cards.

I'll be offering a few giveaways during the month but you will have to have a US mailing address to be eligible to win. I'll explain more about the prize when I post them so be on the look out each day this month. 
OK so let's kick this creative celebration off with Card #1!


Glorious Holiday Wishes


Supplies: Anna Griffin Winter Medallions embossing folder, metallic cardstock and 3D Stickers.
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

Embossing white paper paired with a foil layer says elegance. With Anna Griffin products, it's easy to create masterpiece cards!
My tip for this card is use alot of layers when creating cards. There are 5 total on this card and I love the way it turned out. Don't you?


Thank you for stopping by!

Shemaine

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs