This City girl is going South

Saturday, September 5, 2015

I am so excited to be sharing that I'm leaving Los Angeles and heading to Georgia this November!



That's right friends, this city girl is heading to the South. I can't wait for my first ever visit to Atlanta to teach at Anna Griffin's first ever Create event.




There are a handful of tickets still available and you can find out more information on this amazing weekend here.

I am so looking forward to meeting all of Anna's Griffinites! The Griffinites are a lovely group of ladies that are dedicated Anna Griffin fans. I believe it was Grama Pei who coined the term Griffinites. I've heard her call into HSN a few times to speak to Anna and I'm looking forward to meeting her and the rest of Anna's fans.

It's going to be an amazing weekend.

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are fabulous! I especially love the polka spooky window, the dots almost look like the web is glistening!

Unknown said...

I am so excited about the Anna Griffin Create Event! Your cards are so beautiful - I am very happy that you will be there to teach us!

 
site design by designer blogs