MFT Summer School Lesson #9 – Color Theory: Secondary Colors

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hello friends. I'm sharing another card from My Favorite Things Summer School. Today's Lesson is Color Theory-Secondary Colors. 


For my project I decided to use Purple, Yellow and Blue/Green
I really enjoyed the process of creating this card. I find water coloring to be very relaxing. 

Here's how my "homework" turned out


I used Die-namics Flutter of Butterflies Lace and Written in Watercolors stamp set. I stamped my Sentiment in the Summer Splash Hybrid ink and embossed it.

I have really enjoyed these lessons. I only wish I had time to finish them all before their due dates but I will be finishing them sometime in the next week.

Have a creative day!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs