Fun project using Adorn It Rhapsody Collection

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello friends. Today I am sharing a super cute project tutorial that I found via You Tube. I'll share the  original video with the how to and link below to give credit to the creator of the video.

I love sending handmade thank you notes. I also realize that not everyone enjoys the art of making them yourself so I like to give handmade card sets to friends and family. This tutorial is so easy and uses minimal supplies. What I loved most about it is that you can get out those old brads you have in your stash and use them!

I of course modified my project a bit to suit my supplies.

What you need: From the Adorn it Rhapsody collection:
Sticker sheet with 12" border stickers
1 sheet of patterned cardstock cut at 4 x 12
1 sheet of solid cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 2 1/2  and for the handles 1 1/2 x 8 1/2
Misc flower punches or dies (I used large and medium paper daisy blossoms by McGill)
4 brads of your choice
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web i-Craft Easy Tear tape


Here's how mine turned out.


I added punched medallions by Martha Stewart and brads and sticky back bling from Eyelet Outlet.



What a fantastic gift for a friend right? This is a great project for teens too!


Here's the video and link for this project for all the step by steps. I hope you will give it a try too! 
Thanks again Buckeye Inklings!

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}
 


Link :https://youtu.be/vSthiL-irqg

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

This really would be a fantastic gift for a friend! Super adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs