I knead you Meow

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello friends. 

It's Spring break and that means more crafty time since I am not having to shuffle the kids out the door to school all week.

It also means I had time to work on this week's My Favorite Things 


Here's this week's sketch



Here's my creation for this week. 




Supplies: My Favorite Things Blue Prints 4 and 12, My Favorite Things Stamps: Birdie Brown I Knead you Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine Plus One Enamel Dots: Eyelet Outlet




I love the kittys in this set. This one was perfect to peek out of my window. Of course my daughter claimed this card for her own. She's my kitty lover.

You still have time to create your card for this week's sketch.  

Head on over to the  MFT Challenge and Inspiration blog for details.

Have a creative day!

{S}




1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs