You make the world...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello friends! I'm kicking off my new year by trying to participate in more stamping challenge blogs this year. I recently ordered a few Avery Elle sets and inked this one up for this month's challenge.




Here's what I created



Supplies: Cardstock: black, white and gold. Avery Elle Write It set, Adhesive: Therm*O*Web Sticky Strip Runner, 3D Foam squares. Misc: sequins and stars.

For the challenge I paper pieced the pen with some fabulous gold shimmer paper from Anna Griffin. I fell in love with the font in this set immediately and that's what made me order it.

If you'd like to ink up your Avery Elle sets and create along with this month's challenge head on over to the blog and link up your creation here.


Have a creative day!

{S}


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is stunning! Love the black and gold.

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Quite a stunning and sophisticated card. Thank you for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

nancy carroll said...

Gorgeous, love how elegant it looks!

Houses Built of Cards said...

I absolutely LOVE this Shemaine! Simply lovely card - the touches of gold are PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for joining us at AEI{heart}U Challenge!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs