Season's Givings Winners

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello friends! The holidays are over, the decorations are packed away for another year and I am ready for 2015! How about you?

Thank you all for sharing your crafty goals with me. I noticed several of you have the same as mine. Let's hope we can all accomplish our crafty goals in 2015.

I think as Moms, Step-Moms, Grandma's, Nana's and Wives, we all need a creative outlet to let our inner artists shine. Please make time for yourselves this year. You deserve it for all of your hard work and excellent care of your families!

OK, now the moment you have been waiting for....

Here is the list of winners from the Season's Givings Blog Hop


Prize #1





Blogger Irene Grau said...
Happy new year! My goal is very much like yours -- to use my stuff! I think I spend way too much time looking at "inspiration" but never actually getting anything done. But I keep buying new product -- isn't that what I'm supposed to do? LOL Thanks for the prize opportunities!
January 1, 2015 at 1:04 PM


Prize #2

Cathy Hanes said...
My goal is to try new ideas, techniques and styles... and brighten someone's day more often with my creations!
January 1, 2015 at 4:06 PM


Prize #3
Crystal said...
Very pretty card! Love the white and silver. My crafty goal is to just make time to craft more and blog at least once, maybe twice, a week. Happy New Years!
January 1, 2015 at 6:40 PM


Congratulations ladies! 

Please email me your mailing address to shemainesmith22@gmail.com

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

nancy carroll said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

 
site design by designer blogs