Warmest Wishes

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello friends! Wow has November been a blur! I can't believe it's Thanksgiving this week can you? What's your favorite dish to prepare for your family? I love making my pumpkin cheesecake for mine. I can't wait to get up Thanksgiving morning and bake it fresh!

I had some time this weekend to create for this week's My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge.



Here's this week's sketch


and here is my card


I got my newest MFT goodies in the mail to ink up for this week's sketch. I love this 6x6 paper pad from Crate Paper. I colored the Birdie Brown Warmest Wishes set to match the patterned paper.

There is still time for you to create for this week's challenge


Thank you for stopping by today!

Have a creative day

{S}

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, that crate paper and that cutie pie girl are perfect together!

Vankleeck6 said...

She is really the perfect little stamp for this paper, so adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs