Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello friends! Hope your day is going well so far. Today I am sharing a card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge. You can see all the challenge cards in the gallery by clicking here.


Here's challenge photo inspiration.


I used grey, black and orange for my color scheme and a cute stamp from Simon Says Stamp.

Here's my card.


I call him Boo Kitty. I ordered this set {Trick or Treat} because my daughter loves kittys and I stamp images for her to color. We have a few of these kitty themed images from Simon Says Stamp. 



I just love those little spiders don't you? 

Have a creative day!

{S}

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love this kitty. Fab colours

Alice Carman said...

Oh my gosh! I just love this stamp. May have to borrow...snicker.

 
site design by designer blogs