Saturday Stamping

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello friends. I hope you're enjoying the long weekend. 

I am getting crafty with my new MFT stamp set Witch Way is the Candy ( I can't stop using this set each week!) and creating for MFT's Weekly Sketch challenge.


Here's this week's sketch




Here's my take on the sketch



Supplies: MFT Stamp: Witch Way is Candy? Die-namics Bright Lights Alphabet. Solid cardstock and patterned paper My Mind's Eye Wicked. Recollections glitter tape, Copic Markers: YG11 & FYG2. Stickles: Crystal, Glossy accents. Martha Stewart border punch. Spellbinders circle, scalloped circle dies.

I had to re-take my photo since this is a night photo...I know, I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to photos...


For the letters, I added Glossy Accents over the top of them to make them stand out from the glitter tape. Then I was thinking, wouldn't it be cute to have a spider brad right over the froggie's head? I think I had one left from Eyelet Outlet's newest release. So fun!




There is still time to create with this week's sketch. Head on over to the MFT blog to add your card here.


http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love how you used the sketch! I also adore the colours you used and that cute frog! Xx

 
site design by designer blogs