Just a few more days...

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello friends! I can hardly believe that it's just a few short days until the Great American Scrapbook Convention



Hopefully you are registered for my Instagram Albums Made Easy class.There are still a few seats left so make sure to check the same day registration list for this class.



 photo InstaLifePromo2.jpg



I can't wait for you all to learn the stitching technique we'll be doing in class using the Sew Easy Script template. I promise once you try this, you'll want to use it on all of your projects!

 photo IA1.jpg

Super fun and super cute! The new Sew Easy templates are fun and easy to use. I typically stitch my projects while my husband and I watch t.v. together at night. I love using them on AME inserts and the variety of thread colors that We R Memory Keepers has.


Here's a quick video for my Arlington students on how easy it is to use the templates. 


I can't wait to share this fun technique with you all. See you this Friday and Saturday!

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awesome! Wish I could go!

 
site design by designer blogs