Albums Made Easy Monday: Thank you Texas friends!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello friends. It's been a week since I got back from teaching at this year's Great American Scrapbook Convention. I had such an amazing trip this year.

 I really enjoyed getting into Dallas a few days early to spend some time with my dear friend Robyn Schaub.



The show this year was amazing! So many great classes and crafters! I really enjoyed bringing the Albums Made Easy System to my students. 

My pages included a variety of techniques from creating with the new Sew Easy templates, stamping, using misting inks, utilizing dies and paper punches and more! Here's a look at my class featuring Teresa Collins Snapshot collection.


 photo AMEpage1aa.jpg


 photo AMEpage2aa.jpg


 photo AMEpage3aa.jpg

 photo AMEpage4aa.jpg
 
 photo AMEpage5aa.jpg

I love using this system of scrapbooking and I am very passionate about We R Memory Keepers products and quality. I am sure many of you have heard about American Crafts recent purchase of We R Memory Keepers. I too was surprised about this news. As a long time design team member, I have enjoyed creating monthly assignments, Product Scoops, samples for CHA and HSN as well as teaching classes and helping promote the We R Memory Keepers brand. 

At this point I don't know if I'll be asked to continue designing with We R's products but I can assure you that my Albums Made Easy Monday's will continue.
I love sharing ideas with you for getting the most out of your Albums Made Easy collections!

Thank you for taking my classes featuring We R Memory Keepers products these past 3 years at The Great American Scrapbook Conventions as well as stopping by for my Albums Made Easy Mondays!

I appreciate your support and comments each week!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs