Albums Made Easy Monday: Letter Dies

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share an Albums Made Easy 4x6 insert I created using some of the letter dies that We R Memory Keepers has available.

I started with a 4x6 insert and layered a 3x4 insert. Then I layered in orange cardstock the notepage die from the Pocket Scrap Dies: Hello set. Then I added a few stickers from the Noteworthy sticker sheet and cut a flag and adhered with the tiny attacher. I finished it with a bow created from twine and a button and sequin.


I used the High Rise Alphabet to create my Great Day title. I love that you roll the die thru any cutting machine and get everything that you see here.

I hope you'll give these dies a try on your Albums Made Easy pages! 

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs