More creations featuring products from Anna Griffin

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello friends. Hope your week has been great so far. Anna's March show on HSN showcased so many new products that I am still sharing some samples. Today I wanted to show some of the Today Special dies and embossing folder projects with you.




 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle1.jpg

 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle2.jpg

 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle3.jpg

 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle4.jpg


I wanted to share the detail of the dies with this close up. First you emboss your strip of paper the you use the border die to cut the border design.


 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle4a.jpg


I love this border die, it makes beautiful layers.


 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle5.jpg


 photo ShemaineTSdiebundle5a.jpg


Next are a few cards I made with Anna's 12 x 6 embossing folders.

It's fun to sand your embossed images. I like the way that technique turned out here.


 photo Shemaine12x12embossingfolder.jpg



 
 photo Shemaine12x12embossingfolder2.jpg


Anna's Cottage Roses were a perfect pair for this card.


 photo Shemaine12x12embossingfolder3.jpg


Well that's it for today! 
I hope you get some time to get creative today too!

{S}

5 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

Wow!! These are amazing cards and love the details of each one...spectacular!

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love those dies too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

All of the cards are beautiful but my favorite is the Easter card. Love that vintage chick!

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards. Anna Griffin has such delicate or dainty or whatever dies. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us. I surely need the inspiration. (-:

Christina's Creations said...

I LOOOOOVE Anna Griffin! I hardly ever see any cardmakers who use her stuff since a lot of it is premade, I guess it's mostly a different crowd. Aren't you loving those new dies?! I've been using them like crazy!

 
site design by designer blogs