We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board paired with Envelope Wraps

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello friends. Did you happen to catch Andrew from We R Memory Keepers on HSN a few weeks ago? Well if you missed the show, the items are available at HSN. I recently made some samples for the show with the ever popular Envelope Punch board and Envelope Wraps.

 We R Memory Keepers has a variety of styles of Envelope Wraps. I created with 2 different collections. Here's a look at the Kraft collection.




Here are some samples with the Notable collection.






The Envelope Punch Board makes it easy to create a variety of cards and matching envelopes. I created all of these samples in under 30 minutes.

Next is a look at the Floral Envelope Wraps.





 

I paired these with the Chalkboard collection. I love the way these turned out. So girly and fun!




 So fun right? I really enjoy mailing handmade cards to friends and family. This makes it a whole lot quicker!


Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs