Stampin with MFT

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello friends. It's been a pretty awesome weekend for me celebrating my Birthday. I've finally reached the age where I don't really wanna share how old I am but let's just say the big 50 is not to many Birthdays away.
Saturday was my Birthday and I got to do exactly as I pleased thanks to my sweet hubby. So I spent some time stamping in my studio. I was glad to create for one of my favorite challenges:


Here is sketch #168


 Here's my take on the sketch


 photo MFTWSC168.jpg

Supplies:  Indian Summer collection from We R Memory Keepers. MFT Die-namics pierced circle stacks. My Favorite Things Pure Innocence All Occasion Sentiments.Misc Sequins and Recollections stars.

There is still time for you to create for this week's sketch. Click the banner to find out the details!
 

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-168/

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gotta love birthday weekends! awesome card!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Ooooh, I am loving this. So pretty, like everything else you make.

 
site design by designer blogs