Albums Made Easy Monday: Insta Life

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello friends. Thanks for joining me for another Albums Made Easy Monday. This week I want to share an idea for those of you that don't have a lot of time to spend scrapbooking.

 I mentioned in my last Insta Life post that We R Memory Keepers had some 4x4 page inserts that were perfect for Instagram photos. Since I have my phone with me more than my camera I snapped a photo each day for a week.

Then I used the Rhonna Designs App to add the Day of the Week and other embellishments to the photos I took with my iPhone. I believe the app is 1.99 in iTunes.


At the end of the week I printed each of my images using my Cannon Selphy which prints a 4x4 image perfectly. You just need to trim away the extra length of the 4x6 paper.

 I arranged each photo into the 4x4 Instagram photo sleeves and added my journaling.

 photo AMEMar31.jpg


Since there are 9 4x4 slots, you have two extra 4x4's to embellish as you chose.


 photo AMEMar31b.jpg

I used free cut file image I found from Pinterest for the celebrate life title and then I added a punched border strip and month die from My Favorite Things to My journaling card.

 photo AMEMar31a.jpg

I use the Xyron Sticker maker to add adhesive to die cut images.

The layout took me less than 30 mins to print and assemble. Not bad for someone who doesn't want to spend a too much time or alot of money putting their photos together.

I used We R Memory Keepers Snapshot Page kit by Teresa Collins for my inserts and journaling.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this quick way of memory keeping!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs