New Summer CHA collections from We R Memory Keepers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hello friends. I sure had a hard time finding some photos from the We R Memory Keepers booth at CHA. I had some projects displayed with our new collections and it's always fun to see them at the show. This year I wasn't able to attend but I do want to share the fun new collections We R Memory Keepers just released!

Chalkboard will be available in September!
Oh did I ever swoon over this collection! It's on trend with the chalkboard elements and so much fun to work with.

I am so excited to share I will be teaching an Albums Made Easy class using the Chalkboard collection at Stitch Craft and Create in NC this October. 
Here's a peek!



Just in time for Halloween!


That's my Treaters layout! Such a fun collection to create with! 

Harvest is available in November


North Pole in December




Notable in January


That is my card. I really love the colors of this collection and so fun for school and everyday photos.

And Hip Hip Hooray! Available in February.


Aren't these collections fun! I'd love to hear what you think so leave me a comment below. Stay up with all the We R Memory Keepers news by visiting our blog HERE

There are lots of giveaways so visit the blog daily!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs