Let's hit the Beach!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello friends! I am so excited to share that for the months of July and August, I'll be Guest Designing over at Chi Chi Memories! What is Chi Chi Memories you ask? They are an adorable digital stamp company with the cutest designs ever! Head over to their website to take a peek when you are done here.

My first project for Chi Chi Memories is the July release is called Beach Time! Here's a look at this adorable set.


I absolutely love all these cute images so I chose to ink up the adorable Beach Girl image.


Enjoy the Sun

Supplies:

Chi Chi Memories Beach Girl from the Beach Time! Set
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye 6x6 Indie Chic Nutmeg
Eyelet Outlet Shell Brads
The Twinery brown twine
Martha Stewart iridescent glitter, lemon drop and blueberry slush
Copic Markers
Sakura Quickie Glue pen
Stampin Up! Scallop border punch





I colored the image and then cut it out and layered it over the top of the same image and colored with Copics. My coloring skills are coming along thanks to the many sweet ladies that have made You Tube videos on blending and other techniques.

If you'd like to check out all of the digital images available from Chi Chi Memories, head on over to their website here

Check out the Chi Chi Memories blog for more inspiration with the new release!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs